eBook Educators Group

where educators come to learn from one another

Will DeLamater's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"Beth, thanks so much for your post. Do the students who check out books for the Kind…"

Will DeLamater replied Jan 10 to Kindle Choices: Are You Using E-ink Kindles or Kindle Fires, and Why

6 Jan 10
Reply by Will DeLamater

"Thanks so much for the follow up comment JH. It seemed at the time (and was evident…"

Will DeLamater replied Jan 9 to Kindle Choices: Are You Using E-ink Kindles or Kindle Fires, and Why

6 Jan 10
Reply by Will DeLamater

"Lorie, it sounds like a lively place. Have there been any developments during the ye…"

Will DeLamater replied Mar 10, 2015 to BYOD - The Dream of the Future or a Nightmare?

2 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Will DeLamater

"I love your passionate push-back! It is interesting that the article in the Guardian…"

Will DeLamater replied Mar 9, 2015 to Huff Post says print is better - is it true?

6 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Will DeLamater

"I agree that I find the farther we get into the digital reading age, the more I trea…"

Will DeLamater replied Mar 8, 2015 to Huff Post says print is better - is it true?

6 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Will DeLamater

"Great post, Kosie, thanks!"

Will DeLamater replied Oct 28, 2011 to Grant writing for Kindles - experiences and ideas for funding your Kindle vision.

19 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by darcy white

"Great idea. Puts new meaning on the idea of a book club..."

Will DeLamater replied Oct 24, 2011 to Kindle Class Project: Create your own Kindle ebook

4 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Victoria Holcomb

"Karen, students can download ePub files from the library and load them using USB ont…"

Will DeLamater replied Oct 16, 2011 to Free downloads from public library

1 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Will DeLamater

"Karen, great questions. You might want to send out a message to the Nook Group so th…"

Will DeLamater replied Oct 16, 2011 to NookColor Concerns

2 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by C Adams

"I agree, having seen the device at the store. It's small, like the newest Kindle wit…"

Will DeLamater replied Jul 4, 2011 to New Nook Simple Readers

13 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Marianne Haggerty

RSS

© 2017   Created by Will DeLamater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service